Samsung CLX-3160 Replacing transfer belt Guide

Bookmark and Share
(a) MENU # 1934 MENU
(b) Tech Mode (not User Mode)
(c) DataSetup
(d) Clear All Memory

This wiped out the counter on the Transfer Belt which I couldn't find a way to do otherwise. There may be another setting that lets you be more precise about JUST wiping out the transfer belt count....I couldn't do CLEAR COUNTS without a password (which I don't have).

Clear All Memory means all your setting are wiped out...so that sucks...but small price to pay to finally get this machine to work again. This also reset all the counters EXCEPT the imaging unit counter.

Hope this helps everyone else who was as frustrated as I was with this machine. I hate the fact that it automatically just shuts down when it hits a certain count on a replacement part. I've spent a lot of $$ replacing parts that I think could have operated for a long time to come. From now on, I'll just reset the counter!!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment