HP DeskJet 3650

Bookmark and Share
This is indeed a perfect choice for a printer for home use. I am a freelance fashion designer and I needed the best quality color printer in order to transform my designs into prints in an exact way. I bought the HP DeskJet 3650 and I consider myself lucky to have found out about it.

I had been working in a fashion firm for the last 5 years but when I gave birth to my baby girl, it was difficult to keep up with the job. I therefore quit and took up this freelance fashion work. I was apprehensive about the step I took but after working with this printer, I feel that it was not a bad idea. Its color feature has allowed me to display the real colors as I want them. The toners are so well built that they do not need to be changed even after long term use.

My printer is also almost noiseless, not only at the standby but also when functioning. When I work, I keep my little girl’s cot beside me and the printer is so silent that it doesn’t disturb her sleep.

One of the best things about this printer is that it is offered with accessories such as tri-color inkjet print cartridges, printer driver CD ROM, reference guides, set-up posters and additional software which could be required any time. The reference guides are simple to understand and can be thus properly interpreted even by a layman. I had no issues while using it initially because they were easy to understand and even I managed to work it out.

In order to offer optimized speed and print quality, the onscreen menu provides five highly advanced print modes. There is also an optional 6 ink color print according to which the photos can be prevented from fading out. The printer carries USB interface as well as PC and Mac compatibility. It carries a sheet capacity of 150.

This personal printer has wired connectivity technology and is easily compatible with various systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Apple MacOS X, Apple MacOS 9.1 and even Microsoft XP.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment