Canon Copier ImageClass MF6590

Bookmark and Share
The Canon Copier ImageClass MF 6590 multifunction machine has helped me get organized with the all the printing, copying, faxing and scanning of documents at my office. It was inconvenient in a number of ways to keep different machines for different document producing jobs. This compact piece of equipment enables me to produce all the different types of documents on the same machine. Not to mention the fact that it saves a lot of money. One machine for all the printing and copying I need to do gives a better look to my office and saves a lot of space.

The ImageClass MF6590 is one of the more sophisticated models manufactured by Canon. The printing and copying speed as advertised is twenty four pages per minute but it is a little less in reality. Still, it is a lot faster than most other models. The ImageClass MF6590 is built on the automatic duplex technology allowing the user to print and scan two sided documents. I do not have to flip the pages manually to print on both sides and this is very convenient when I’m doing leaflets or something.

The frontloading tray has a capacity of five hundred sheets and the multipurpose tray stores up to a hundred sheets of different sizes and textures. This capacity ought to be enough for anybody and it is certainly sufficient for me. For duplex printing there is a fifty sheet automatic document feeder. The machine also allows me to fax two sided documents without having to flip any pages.

The quality and resolution of scanned documents produced by ImageClass MF6590 is quite good. The duplex scanning options available are something I find really useful. The latest software provided makes it much easier to scan a number of documents in lesser time.

The faxing facility installed in the machine faxes documents faster than most normal fax machines. The Super G3 modem has a speed of 33.6 kbps. There are number of features in the fax machine that are not found in other models and as a whole I am pretty satisfied with the faxing speed and functioning of the machine.

The ImageClass MF 6590 has a built-in Ethernet port which allows me to share it over a network. This helps in saving a lot of time as well as costs, another cost saver is in the efficient usage of toner. This is definitely a huge plus for this machine. I recommend The Canon Copier ImageClass MF6590 for people looking to for superior printing and copying provided by a single machine.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment